Monday, April 24, 2017

Living Mosiah 2:17 in Assen

Goedemorgen Everyone!! Well this week was SUPER tiring! but also at the same time it was worthwhile! I Always have to tell myself that it is good to be tired all the time! But overall it was a good week for us here in Assen!

SO the reason why I have the subject of the email about Mosiah 2:17 is because we Served a lot this week.. 3 out of the 7 days we did service! The first day was on Wednesday. Since the Assen Church was closed there was a piano there that needed to be taken to the Groningen Church. And who do you think got the opportunity to do that? The Elders te Groningen en Assen!!! So this Piano was needless to say the heaviest thing I have ever lifted in my life. I had a strap around my body so that we could lift it upstairs to where it needed to go and we did it!!! It took us an hour, but we did it!! On Friday and Saturday we did Service for some investigators and that went really well, everytime we do service for our investigators I Always feel the love of God and I can see that it means a lot to our investigators and will go a long way for them!

One of our investigators ended up coming to Church, so that is Always a super exciting feeling when you see them walk into the church building! Church was really good, they had some recent converts give talks about the temple and how much it means to them. It was a very special meeting.

We have been doing much finding lately and have found quite a few people, they just need to fully become investigators, we have a lot of referalls from the Easter Campaign, so hopefully this next week we will have some stories to share! Konings Dag(Kings Day) is on Thursday, so that will be exciting. It is a day where the Dutch dress up in Orange and get super hyped about Nederland. It is going to be fun!

I hope you all have a great week and I love you all! I will talk to you soon! Tot Ziens!

"Remember that Jesus Christ overcame the world, so that you could as well."

-- 
Love Elder Noah Morey


Birthday Cake!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment