Monday, April 17, 2017

Nederland weather is super bipolar..

Goedemiddag everyone!! So i have like no time at all to email.. so that is super sad, but I will tr to type as fast as I can to explain a little bit about how the week was!

So we have been receiving a ton of referrals from the campaign that our mission has been doing and that should be really nice and hopefully some of them will be interested in listening to our message! This week we ended up finding 4 new investigators!! So that was a miracle and two of which are neighbors, so that is pretty cool!

Keukenhof on Wednesday was pretty awesome, last year was better just because the sun was shining and it made the flowers pop more, but of course it is still amazing to go there and see all the tulips and it was super fun, i got to hang out with Elder Croft the whole time so that was super nice for me! The conference and training was super good as well!

Easter Sunday was very nice, all the missionaries ended up having to sing and it was really good, my tenor voice is getting better, Mom you would be impressed! I have loved being able to come to recognize the Savior in my life and how much the knowledge of that He lives and how his atonement applies to my life. I am grateful for that special day and that I have been able to tell the people of the Netherlands about that they have a Savior that loves them and cares for them.

Well I hope to send a bigger email next week, but I hope you all have a great week and that the weather where ever you are is not as Bi polar as it is here in the Netherlands! I love you all and will talk to you soon! Tot Ziens!! 

-- 
Elder Noah Morey


Keukenhof!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment