Sunday, November 29, 2015

Christmas Can Begin!!

Goedemorgen everyone!! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and ate a whole bunch of food and had a great time with family! and also shout out to Bishop, Happy Birthday! Nothing to much happened this week, but it for sure was a solid week of missionary work, and of course Thanksgiving was this week!!

Elder De Witt and I went on a finding and teaching spree this week! We have found a bunch of potentials so we are so stoked to see how it goes with all of them! We ended up teaching a Restoration lesson on the door and it was hilarious because when the lady said yes that we could teach a quick message, we were both just stunned. So we taught her on the door and it was super cool!

Our investigators are doing well, we didn't get the chance to meet with Frits or Deborah this week, they were both very busy with work and other family things. But this week we got a new investigator named Tom, he is an Atheist but he is very open to always learn more, and we had a nice little conversation with him and taught him the Restoration, so it was an awesome teaching week for us in Leiden!

Our Thanksgiving Dinner was with a nice old Dutch couple named Familie Prins, we had some soup and bread and had to finish the night off with some fla for dessert(which is dutch pudding) It was nice and simple, I truly was thankful for all my blessings that I have received since being on my mission, it is crazy how if you just look for the small and simple blessings, they can just have a huge impact on you!

Well hopefully here in Leiden we have another great week, I love being in this area so much! I can't wait to see how all of our potentials turn out. Well now that Thanksgiving is over, Christmas season, can now officially begin!! I am so excited for this upcoming Christmas! It for sure will be a different one, but will also be a memorable one! I hope all is well back home and that everyone will have a great week! 

I love you all!

Elder Noah Morey


Thanks Mom & Britton!!!!!

The beach in Katwijk!

Me and Elder De Witt

Old Protestant Kerk (Church) in Katwijk

Exchanges with Elder Groesbeck in Haarlem

No comments:

Post a Comment