Monday, November 23, 2015

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Goedemiddag everyone!! Well this week was for sure a great one and a crazy one also!! First an update on what is all going on in Belgium with Terrorism, I and the other missionaries are all safe and still progressing in the work! The work in Leiden is going great! It truly is starting pickup!

Well this week was also the Turkey Bowl for the Amsterdam, Den Haag, and Rotterdam Zones. There was about 70 missionaries that went to this event, and let me say it was super cold and windy and we missionaries had a blast! I wish I had taken a picture of my hand that was super bloody, I caught a touchdown and when I landed on the ground, I landed on a cone and it cut my hand pretty good! SO blood is always good! and I also sprained my left shoulder, so it was a successful year!! 

Well I would like to talk about how we did this week with our investigators and with finding a lot of potential investigators! Elder De Witt and I had the chance to teach Frits a lesson this week and it went really well and we got talking with him and he said he really wants to become baptized, but he feels that he needs to get his life more financially set, so that he can feel better about becoming baptized! So hopefully here soon he will find a better job and feel more set. I went on Exchanges with an Elder this week named Elder Clukey. Me and Elder Clukey went to this area in Leiden called Oegstgeest and contacted there for about 40 minutes and found two potentials!! Then we had to go to the office because Elder Andrew was alone and we had to be his companion.  Elder Clukey and I just thought how crazy it was that we were there for such a short of a time and were able to find two people! Crazy how the Lord works in just short of a time! 

This week in Church was the Primary Program for the Leiden Wijk (District)! and I loved it so much! It was such a simple program but was so powerful! There isn't that many kids in the ward, but having them sing all those primary songs was a really a testimony builder for me and also for all those in the Ward! You saw how it all touched there hearts and how much it meant to the ward members and too the kids also! Crazy how sometimes we are being taught by the little kids!

Well Thanksgiving is this week!! So Happy Thanksgiving to everyone back home!! I hope you all stuff your faces with lekker (good) food and het smaak so veel (it tastes so wonderful)! and also to reflect on truly how we are blessed with so many things in this life and that THANKSGIVING has such a great meaning, and that we will come to truly know the meaning of Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a Great and Happy Thanksgiving! 

I Love you all!

Elder Noah Morey


Exchanges with Elder Bishesar in Voorhout

In the office with Elders Andrew and Clukey
Den Haag Zone Conference

Bloody Shorts from the Turkey Bowl!!!!
Making Bishop Hansen Proud!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment