Monday, November 9, 2015

Transfer #3 in Leiden!

Goededmiddag!! Well this week was just another really good week! We really pushed ourselves this week and got 31 hours of proselyting! SO we were pretty stoked about that! This is Elder Woltjens last week in the Netherlands! It is crazy that he is already going home! Oh and by the way I am staying in Leiden for another transfer and my new comp is Elder De Witt! I heard he is a really cool Elder and that we are going to have a great time! SO we will see!

 Well our Investigators that we have are doing well, we are really progressing with Frits and he is always at church, we just continue to work with him to get him to baptism. We have been struggling with meeting with one of our investigators named Deborah, she has cancelled on us so many times so we just need to talk to her is she still wants to meet with us or not. So we are trying really hard to keep her!

We haven't seen Tom since are last appointment with him, we think he has been visiting the lady who he had talked about that had to get surgery, so we really hope she and him are doing well! Hopefully we will contact him here this week! We really need to get finding and find those in search of the gospel! SO hopefully we will have a successful and better week this week!

I am grateful for the chance to serve another transfer in Leiden! I hope me and Elder De Witt can hit the city hard and see some more success! I am grateful for the chance to be a missionary in such a great place! You truly see and find the reasons why you are called to your mission! It is amazing to see how much the Lord helps me grow each and every day! I truly see the blessings from being obedient and working hard!

Thank you all for your support and prayers! next week I will tell you how transfers went and how my new comp is and I will talk to you all next week! I love you all!! Tot Ziens!

Love Elder Morey

No comments:

Post a Comment