Monday, May 1, 2017

You believe in Tithing right? Yeah we do. Okay Amen.

Goedemiddag everyone!! Well this week was a super cool one. But first we got transfer calls on Saturday night, and I will be staying in Assen for my last Transfer with Elder Young, so I am pretty hyped to spend my last transfer here!

Well I believe I mentioned something about Kings day in my last email, that was on Thursday. It ended up being not what we expected it to be. We did not get up early enough to get a good enough spot.. SO all we ended up doing was walking around and trying to talk with people, but it was still a fun day!

On Saturday we had the chance to see someone get baptized here in the Groningen Ward, his name is Marcel and he is a super lovable guy! So that is always nice to be a part of!

Okay I don't have that much time left before we have to leave, but I want to tell you all about the miracle we saw this week. On sunday between all the 4 pairs of missionaries in the Ward, we had 8 investigators in Church! Now that is amazing. And one of the investigators happened to be a lady that a member knew and had invited to Church! (Shout out to Thies De Jonge) Her name is Gabby and she is from Suriname and she was super touched by Church. I ended up sitting next to her and after Sacrament Meeting was over, me and her had a good conversation about her realtionship with God and Religion. Turns out that the Spirit really touched her and she feels like she should join the church and be baptized. We at first were like okay slow down a bit! We ended up taking her aside at church(Br. Keuter and I) and Taught her a lesson on the Restoration and practically what the Gospel and the Church can mean to her! She is super positive and we have an appointment with her Tomorrow and it is super cool to see that the Lord is blessing the Groningen Ward!! 

I love how one member is actively being a missionary and taking courage to invite people and look what has happened!! I don't know if she will get baptized or not, but that is amazing! I hope you all continue to look for people around you to serve and be an example to! I love you all and hope you have a great rest of your week! Talk to you soon! TOT ZIENS!!

-- 
Love Elder Noah Morey



Kings Day!!


District

No comments:

Post a Comment