Monday, May 22, 2017

It Is Getting Real...

Goedemorgen Everyone!!

So I don´t have too much time today, we have some things to do and places to be for P day! This week was a good one, but also had it´s struggles. We didn´t see too much success, but we did still see some and we are getting excited for this next week, we have a lot of appointments planned and it is looking like we will be meeting with everyone and more!

This week we went on Exchanges with the Zone Leaders, Elder Stevenson wanted to go on one last exchange together. We ended up seeing a lot of success on that day, mainly on Elder Young and Sutherlands end. They ended up contacting some referrals and also finding some people that are pretty interested! We have plans to have some new investigators because of it! Funny story from Elder Stevensons and I Exchange. So we went to look up a referral in the north of Assen. We go there and the guy was in the back just enjoying the weather. SO I walked up to him and told him who we were and why we were there, and it was because that he ordered a Dvd. Well he explained to me that he wanted nothing to do with Jesus and that he didn´t even order the Dvd... So I told him sorry... haha!

On Thursday we had Zone Conference and we talked a lot about how we as missionaries need to have the Spirit more with us in Missionary Work and how we are only instruments in the Lord´s work, all he asks of us is to be there at the right time, in the right place. I know for sure the Lord blesses us through our efforts and that is all he asks of us to do. I also had to give my "dying" testimony, which is your last Zone Conference, so they make you share one! I cried and it was good. It just has made it feel even more real going home!

We unfortunately didn´t get to meet with our investigators this week, they all were busy and or cancelled on us. But next week is looking good and we will hopefully have more about the investigator end to talk about! I hope you all have a great week and I will talk to you soon! TOT ZIENS!!

-- 
Elder Noah Morey



Elder Miera is AP now so I am so proud of him!
Me on PDay!!






No comments:

Post a Comment